Oso Fit 5K Fun Run and Children’s Race
February 29th, 2020 @ 7:30am – 11:00am
Norman P. Murray Community Center
24932 Veterans Way
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
*All ages must register and complete the waiver to participate.
T-shirts reserved for pre-registered participants only.
The route is both paved along with dirt, which may be difficult for strollers.
For the safety of our participants, please leave pets at home.
Schedule of Events:
- 7:30am – 8:10am: Registration and Bib Pickup Open
- 7:30am – 11am: Health Fair Open with Over 60 Health Related Vendors
- 8:15am: 5K Warm-up
- 8:30am: 5K Begins
- 9:15am: Children’s Race Warm-up
- 9:30am: Children’s Quarter and Half Mile Races Begin
- 9:30am – 11am: Children’s Activities Open
- 9:45am: 5K Prizes Awarded
Race day In-person registration starts at 7:30am
Early shirt/bib pickup is on Thursday, February 27th between 4-8pm at the Norman P. Murray Community Center.
Pre-Registration discount until February 21st.
100% of your pre-registration goes to the non-profit you select.
Select your tickets below (quantities can be adjusted in cart):
|5K Fun Run Pre-Registration (Ages 18+)||$25|
|5K Fun Run Pre-Registration (Ages 13-17)||$25|
|5K Fun Run Pre-Registration (Ages 6-12)||$15|
|Children's Half Mile Race Pre-Registration||$5|
|Children's Quarter Mile Race Pre-Registration||$5|